Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
Recently, C and I had a new found love for cooking.
We made Shepherd's pie and Oreo Cheesecake the saturday before last.


Last Saturday, we attempted to make our very own cream base pasta.
Turned out pretty dry. haaa.
C wants to perfect the cream base pasta because he LOVES it.
Love is an understatement in this case.
He had a crazy idea to perfect the sauce for dinner the very same say.
I love the way he is.


I hate to quarrel. In fact, when a dispute arises a part of me dies.
I dont wish to brag about the fact that i'm an amiable individual.
but i am! little matters dont set me off which is 99% of the time.
I love peace in my life. (Y)

our 29th monthsary is coming.
I know you'll forget about it once again.
I'm a girl after all. I crave for romance once in a while.
I wish to be brought to a nice dinner, having my seats pulled out,
getting kissed on my forehead and get a big nice hug.
I want to be swept off my feet.


/ Expecting too much can lead to more disappointments.
So after some time, you just dont expect any more.


Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.